These intercoolers have been tried and tested and are on a few vehicles already with absolutely fantastic results. The temps compared to the standard intercooler are so much lower. The standard intercooler and this upgraded intercooler both had intercooler intake temperatures of between 135-140 degrees through 3 runs. At the other side of the intercooler into the engine the standard intercooler temps were between 75-80 degrees whereas this upgraded intercooler temperatures were in the high 20’s over all 3 runs which is absolutely fantastic!
- Massive 5″ core Intercooler with flowed cast end tanks and 4 rows extra at the front to increase the surface area and keep those temps down!
- We added a fin to the inside of the casting on the intake side to direct some of the airflow up through the top 4 extra cores.
- Weighs in at 11.5kg and provides near 100% more volume and 90% more surface area than the standard intercooler.
- Dimensions are 520mm X 215mm X 145mm, a massive increase on the standard intercooler.
- Exactly the same dimensions as the Wagner intercooler.
- Competition core provides the best cooling properties.
- Intercooler is powder coated in satin black with machined alloy ends left bare.
- Fitting will take 1-2 hours, with direct fit and not a difficult job.
- Proven to handle over 500bhp.
As good as if not the best intercooler on the market for the BMW’s at the moment.
Fantastic Value for money!